Florida is one of the most visited places of USA, situated in the southern most corner of the state. The place is surrounded by Gulf of Mexico on one side and Atlantic Ocean on the other. The word Florida literally means “Land of Flowers”. The place is famous for various inherent qualities, few of which are the environment which attracts tourists, many world famous visiting places, adventurous environment, peaceful life and amazing cuisines. The life at Florida woos the tourist in such a way that they love to come there again and again.
When it comes to know the Night Life in Florida, the people will find an exciting surprise waiting for them. Here the night life if quite different and fully alive. The city never sleeps. There are various places in Florida where one can enjoy the night life to the fullest.
Miami’s South Beach is the area to see and be seen. Tampa heaves with cool clubs and bustling bars. The Walt Disney Resort alone has an amazing number of discos, comedy clubs, restaurants and dinner shows. The south beach of Miami is the best place to spot a celebrity. Excited, No!
Even the area is full of trendy bar clubs. The few of them are totally unique in style:
- Marlin Hotel on Collins Avenue.
- Jacksonville’s T-Birds, plays 60s, 70s and 80s music
- Fort Lauderdale – A friendly, casual atmosphere bar, which showcases current live classic Rock and Blues shows seven nights a week. It also has a busy dance floor. There is pool and darts, cheap chicken wings and a Wednesday night taco and tequila party.
- Bash is a European-style dance club. Sean Penn and rock star Mick Hucknall of Simply Red were the original owners of Club Bash and the trend has been carried on by current owner Steve Gabur. This is a great club and a perfect place to star gaze at the odd celebrity. A-list clientele have included Johnny Depp, Linda Evangelista, Antonio Banderas and more.
Other than dance and bar clubs there are many entertainments points which attract the visitors.
- Kissimmee entertainment for the whole family.
The glamorous Night Life in Florida can be seen at Kissimmee where you’ll find a special brand of entertainment the whole family can enjoy. There is live rodeo every Friday night for romping, stomping, heart pounding fun.
- Dolly Parton’s Dixie Stampede
Dining and stampeding by Palomino horses and extravagant performers. The whole time you spent here is fill of excitement and energy than has been never experienced before.
- Classic cars cruise down the streets of Old Town on Fridays and Saturdays.
Other Entertainment options
There are Themed dinner shows that provide distinctive entertainment each night of the week. You will also find plenty of entertainment for everyone at Walt Disney World Resort’s Downtown Disney and Pleasure Island. Universal Orlando Resort’s CityWalk also offer more night-time entertainment nearby.
The evening show at Disney’s MGM Studios called – Fantasmic – combines dramatic music, dancing water, breathtaking animation, fireworks, lasers and a cast of over a hundred actors and dancers.
When you ultimately conclude the overall journey of Florida, you will get to rewind the memories of the place specially the Night Life in Florida.